Dear guests, to ensure that your stay can be spent in maximum safety, we are following the guidelines that the health authorities have imposed on us. Everything will be very similar to what we are already experiencing;
social distance, sanitization and masks. Our campsite with large facilities, surrounded by nature will be ideal to guarantee you a safe holiday.
- For those who have a reservation, we recommend checking in online before your arrival in order to avoid gatherings at the reception.
- Only one family member can enter the reception at the time (to check-in and check-out) in order to guarantee the correct distance.
- Your body temperature will not be measured upon your arrival at the facility, we ask you to be responsible and in case of illness don’t leave home.
- All Mobile homes are cleaned with products and procedures recognized by the ministry of health.
- Our staff will use all the means of individual protection allowed.
- In case of linen rental, this will be supplied in a closed and sanitized package by a specialized company.
- The size of our pitches guarantee the correct spacing between each others, we ask you to keep 1 mt from each border.
- Located in all the entrances of our bathrooms you will find a gel dispenser with sanitizing solution.
- In addition to normal cleaning, frequent sanitization steps will be carried out on the areas of greatest contact; everything will be done with certified products.
- In order to guarantee the correct spacing you will find specific information signs.
- Chlorine present in swimming pool waters is constantly monitored by a computerized system in order to guarantee the values established by law which guarantee the correct water disinfection.
- As in other areas of the campsite, an interpersonal space of at least 1 meter must be maintained. Not valid for families.
- At the entrance of the pool you will find hand hygiene gels.
- Before occupation The beds will be sanitized by the staff.
(At the moment the National provisions provide for the use of caps and a soapy shower in order to access the swimming pool)
- Inside and outside our restaurant you will find the dispensers with sanitizing gel.
- Customers are bound to wear the mask when they are not sitting at the table, only indoors.
- Our new restaurant has large indoor and outdoor spaces that allow us to correctly distance customers which must be greater than 1 meter. To facilitate the organization, we ask you to book your table.
- All our staff will use the mask during the service.
- To ensure greater hygiene the menus will be plasticized or electronic.
As in other areas of the campsite, there will be a sanitizing gel dispenser at the entrance, which must be used before coming into contact with the items on sale.
- To avoid gatherings the customers are invited to follow the signs of entrance and exit as well as the correct distancing for the bread and cash service.